1st May 2017
NiQ Health has released a new and improved Nurse Call Duress System as a leading enterprise solution within the Australian and International market. CarePlus™ Mobile Staff Duress provides a high-impact system to reduce risk and increase immediate help for staff in duress. This clinical grade protection is enhanced through a cost effective installation method to significantly increase efficiency and safety through cutting-edge technology.
CarePlus™ Mobile Staff Duress is a portable and personalised device/tag that sends instant signals for precise room locations if staff require emergency assistance. The lightweight, easy-to-use tag has multiple alerting selections for discrete activation to create peace-of-mind. Once the discrete distress signal has been activated, security will be alerted to staff member’s identity and room location. The scalable integration of the portable tag and wall-mounted devices offers reliable, clinical-grade location data to prevent time-wasting and secure immediate support. The Mobile Duress system cannot be tampered with to increase staff confidence and efficiency.
“CarePlus™ Mobile Staff Duress was developed to tackle and control the issue of threats of violence against staff in hospitals, mental health facilities, aged homes, and emergency departments” says NiQ Health’s founder and CEO Andrew Rothon, “We want to make the safety and security of nurses a top priority.”
Key Features and Benefits:
- Ensures staff safety and increases staff morale.
- Provides 24/7 protection for immediate help and situational awareness.
- Discrete for increased protection.
- Robust and tamper-proof devices.
- Archives duress calls for further analysis.
- Alarms not limited by smoke; sunlight; artificial light; sonic or ultrasonic noise.
- Reliable and accurate.
- Exact room locations given through utilising RTLS (Real Time Location Tracking System).
Can be installed with Nurse Call System or stand alone as Mobile Duress.